Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Grill Time!!

It's beautiful outside and we are preparing the grill for marinated rack of lamb cut into individual chops ... makes them easier to eat with the little built in handle and gets that charcoal grill flavor on both sides.  I came up with a new recipe a couple of weeks ago which I am calling "Spicy Oven Roasted Potatoes. This new creation came about by me adding EVOO that is infused with roasted garlic and crushed red pepper and good ole "Season All".  A fresh baby spinach salad will finish off this meal just perfectly.  ~beams~

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so yum-o!! I have been trying to cook more lately. I made homemade granola bars last night and they were delish. Glad you started blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali told me you suggested I start doing this and I am really enjoying it, Emi! Thanks for all your help and the granola bars sound awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete