Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Patti's Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

Here's a dip that you can use the freshly roasted red bell pepper in.  :D


1 can (no salt added) 365 (Whole Foods) Garbanzo beans, drained.
1 roasted red bell pepper cooked over gas burner or grilled.
1 Tbls. olive oil
1/2 tsp. Tone's Garlic Pepper Blend seasoning  (They have this at Sam's Club)
1/4 tsp. Cumin
1 Tbls. Tahini
1 Tbls. Crystal Hot Sauce

Drain and put beans in food processor and blend well.  Add chopped roasted red bell pepper, and blend again.  Add remaining ingredients and blend well.  Taste and add seasoning accordingly.  ~Enjoy~

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome because I am trying to eat healthier. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, Emi! I gave Ali a small food processor that I used to make this very recipe with. I hope she didn't lose it in the move because you will definitely need it to make the hummus the right consistency. :o

    Let me know if you try it! :D

    ReplyDelete